Some of benefits of joining the Iranian American Lawyers Association:
- Membership dues discount when you join the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Take advantage of group and discount pricing on all of your practice needs.
- Attend CLE courses and fulfill your mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Participate in monthly networking mixers at no charge.
- Receive discounts on all of the associationís events.
- Network with members of other local and minority bar associations.
- You will be listed in our directory accessible 24/7 to all users.
- Sign up as a premium member and have your web site address under you listing.
- Have exclusive access to the discussion forum to post Q & A as well as employment opportunities.
- Join on of the committees to participate in further engagement with the members, law students or the Community.
- Submit your articles for publication and receive our newsletters.
Whether you are an Iranian American lawyer or not, a seasoned litigation attorney, or a law student beginning your journey into law school, you will benefit from your enrollment into the IALA family. Besides networking with other Iranians in your legal community, joining IALA will expand your opportunities to help others through various committees such as the Pro Bono Committee and Mentor/Mentee Committee. IALA also provides opportunities for CLE credits during the calendar year in order to promote legal knowledge and understanding on topics which reoccur in the legal profession. IALA is committed to the preservation of justice and legal principles.
If you are interested in joining the IALA family, or have any questions regarding membership benefits, please call our office @ (323) 37-43-054 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here for Secure Online Application